The mission of the Sussex County Republican Committee (SCRC) is to grow and enrich the
Republican Party for the benefit of all by assembling a constituency that promotes liberty and
freedom through organization, education, and mobilization leading to activism.
- Individual ability, dignity, freedom, and responsibility are basic to good government.
- The free enterprise system and the encouragement of individual initiative and incentives
are musts for a strong economy.
- Government exists to protect the freedom of each individual, not restrict it.
- Government should get involved only in those things that the people cannot do or cannot
do well for themselves.
- Both government and society should assist those who cannot provide for themselves and
should help them become self-supporting, productive citizens with pride in their
- Equal rights, equal justice, and equal opportunity belong to all regardless of race, creed,
color, national origin, or sex.
- The preservation of our nation and the security of our citizens depend on every citizen’s
respect for the Constitution, the laws, and the courts.
- Government must maintain a sound monetary system and a responsible economy. The
rights of life and liberty are meaningless if citizens are deprived of their property through
excessive taxation, inflation, and government waste.
- World peace and friendship will continue through strength.
Attached are the complete Rules: