What is coming up?
The next time we get together will be February 14 , 2022.
On behalf of the Executive Board of the Sussex County Republican Committee, we would like to invite you to our “How to become a Neighborhood Team Leader” presentation with Robert Crocker
Marilyn Booker, Chair
Sussex County Republican Committee
Become a Neighborhood Team Leader and help your community:
- Get to know your neighbors, especially Republicans!
- Tell us what is going on in your community – schools, roads, legislative issues. What is important to your neighbors? What are people are talking about?
- Attend your Homeowner’s Association meetings and let us know what their issues are. Share the important topics at community meetings.
- Attend Region Meetings and encourage, invite your Republican neighbors to attend too!
- Share information we provide to you with your neighbors. We will send you information about legislation, talking points on issues, and other key data to help keep you and your neighbors informed.
- Work with us to identify and welcome new Republicans to your community!
- In election years, identify voters who might need help… an absentee ballot, ride to the polls, etc.
It’s easy and it’s important.
If you have any questions about the program, join us to find out more. Our DE State Field Director, Robert Crocker can answer all your questions and help you learn more.
Take the step today and volunteer:
We will send you more information and a Zoom meeting date for you to learn more.
Each month, we have an introduction meeting for new and current Neighborhood Team Leaders. It is usually the last Tuesday of the month and a Zoom event. We will send you an invitation to the next meeting.
Copyright © DE GOP 2020 – 2021 .All rights reserved.
Paid for by the Republican State Committee of Delaware