Virginia Lt. Governor Winsome Earle-Sears closed out NFRW Legislative Day with a grassroots message for Republican women about the important work to be done during the 2022 election cycle and how to win new voters to the Republican cause.
“We need to see the Republican Party as a business,” she said.
“If we do, we will understand that we’re trying to get new customers.
If a customer comes in and doesn’t want to buy the whole store, that’s okay.
You’ll get their vote for this one thing. A win is a win.
We will take it, and we will come back again.”
Find your local Republican Women’s Club:
Why should you join?
- Make Our Voices Stronger on issues important to women and all citizens.
- Become Effective Leaders as volunteers on campaigns, issues, advocacy, and teamwork.
- Activate and Support grassroots efforts to elect Republicans.
- Stay Informed on local and national issues through local club and NFRW publications.
- Be Influential along with more than 59,000 Republican Women!