The Primary Election will be Tuesday September 13th. Be sure to check the Polling Place Card that has been recently mailed out to all Sussex County voters, as there have been changes to polling locations with the addition of several more voting districts in the 38th, see below.
If you are an EDC or you would like to volunteer at your polling location as a Republican Greeter, please contact the Club to reserve a red tent for your polling location. We have a limited supply of tents so it will be first come first serve! Email email@example.com . We will provide assistance with assembly and disassembly of the tents. We will also need a volunteer to pick up doughnuts from Hocker’s Super Center, Clarksville. Bring your signs, wear your 38th Republican T-shirts Home | 38th District Club (originalcustomdesigns.net)
and bring any and all your patriotic flags and other gear!
Being a Republican greeter at a polling location is a very rewarding experience to be able to provide support to Republican voters who may have questions about the voting process and a great way to show our support for our Republican candidates to the community and to let newcomers know that there is a 38th District Republican Club JOIN | 38th District Republican Club, PAC | Delaware (38thdrcp.com) so please sign up to do this! Please let Bob Lawless the 38th RDC know that you will be a Republican polling place greeter firstname.lastname@example.org .
38th ELECTION DISTRICT POLLING PLACE LOCATIONS:
- 38-01 Millville VFC #2 34237 Omar Rd, Frankford DE 19945
- 38-02 MILLVILLE FIRE HALL 35554 ATLANTIC AVE, MILLVILLE DE 19967
- 38-03 LORD BALTIMORE ELEMENTARY120 ATLANTIC AVE, OCEAN VIEW DE 19970
- 38-04 BETHANY BEACH FIRE HALL 215 HOLLYWOOD ST, BETHANY BEACH DE 19930
- 38-05 FENWICK ISLAND TOWN HALL 800 COASTAL HWY, FENWICK ISLAND DE 19944
- 38-06 ROXANA FIRE HALL 39453 ZION CHURCH RD, FRANKFORD DE 19945
- 38-07 LORD BALTIMORE ELEMENTARY 120 ATLANTIC AVE, OCEAN VIEW DE 19970
- 38-08 MILLVILLE COMMUNITY CENTER 32517 DUKES DRIVE, MILLVILLE DE 19967
- 38-09 MILLVILLE COMMUNITY CENTER 32517 DUKES DRIVE, MILLVILLE DE 19967
- 38-10 ROXANA FIRE HALL 39453 ZION CHURCH RD, FRANKFORD DE 19945
- 38-11 LORD BALTIMORE ELEMENTARY 120 ATLANTIC AVE, OCEAN VIEW DE 19970
This election year there will also be EARLY VOTING, in the Primary Election only (at this time). Please see below for 10 additional dates that early voting will be available in our district and also note the locations for early voting.
- EARLY VOTING POLLING PLACE LOCATIONS
- Millville Community Center: 32517 Dukes Drive, Millville DE 19967
- Lewes Fire Department Station #2: 32198 Janice Rd, Lewes DE 19958
- Laurel Fire Hall: 205 W. 10th St, Laurel DE 19956
- Dept of Elections-Warehouse (Georgetown): 542 South Bedford St, Georgetown DE 19947
- Dept of Elections-Warehouse (Seaford): 200 Allen St, Seaford DE 19973
EARLY VOTING DATES FOR 2022 PRIMARY ELECTION
Wed, Aug 31, 2022 11AM – 7PM Thu, Sep 1, 2022 11AM – 7PM Fri, Sep 2, 2022 11AM – 7PM Sat, Sep 3, 2022 11AM – 7PM Tue, Sep 6, 2022 11AM – 7PM Wed, Sep 7, 2022 7AM – 7PM Thu, Sep 8, 2022 7AM – 7PM Fri, Sep 9, 2022 7AM – 7PM Sat, Sep 10, 2022 7AM – 7PM Sun, Sep 11, 2022 7AM – 7PM
For more information on Early Voting and Polling Place location click on this link to the Department of Elections website State of Delaware – Department of Elections – Voting Locations
THE PRIMARY ELECTION CANDIDATES SUSSEX COUNTY
Sussex County Council District 5
Keller Hopkins (R)
John L. Reiley (R)
Sussex County Recorder of Deeds
Alexandra Reed Baker (R)
Scotty Dailey (R)
Sussex County Register of Wills
Greg Fuller (R)
Ellen M. MaGee (R)
Candice Green Wilkinson (R)
Do you live in the 38th District in Sussex County Delaware and are a Republican or thinking about becoming a Republican? Come to our next meeting! Our next meeting will be held on Monday, September 26th 630pm at the Bethany South Coastal Library, 43 Kent Avenue, Bethany Beach. Our club is open to new members who support Republican ideals.
Join 38th District Republican Club, Political Action Club
We meet monthly for meetings or events, please email for location