The 102nd Delaware State Fair *
- JULY 22: Gates opened at noon, carnival opens at 5 p.m.
- JULY 23 – 31: Gates open at 8 a.m., carnival opens at 1 p.m.
Fair Special Pass Days
- Monday,July 26: Food Lion Hunger Relief Day,
Volunteers from Food Lion and the Food Bank of Delaware will accept donations at all gates. No items stored in glass will be accepted. Some of the Food Bank of Delaware’s most-needed items include the following:
- Canned fruits
- Canned vegetables
- Canned soups
- Tuna fish
- Peanut butter
- Senior’s Day-Free admission for 60+ Tuesday
- July 27: Kid’s Day–Kids 12 and under for Free! Wednesday, July 28:Armed Forces Day–Presented by Pratt Insurance–Present valid Military ID to enter for free!
- Thursday, July 29: Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield–Delaware Governor’s Day/ Senior’s Day–Free admission for those 60+
While many of the livestock shows begin earlier in the morning, most buildings and activities open later so guests are urged to review the DAILY SCHEDULE.
For a complete list of things to see at the fair, CLICK HERE
*If you are fully vaccinated, masks are not required. State Fair officials still encourage unvaccinated guests to wear masks indoors or when appropriate social distancing is not possible.