WASHINGTON – Today, Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel announced a record-breaking $72 million fourth quarter fundraising haul and a combined $154 million together with the Trump campaign.
“President Trump’s unwavering commitment to keeping his promises to the American people has propelled us to break fundraising records again this quarter,” said RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel. “Democrats’ baseless impeachment charade has only made support for President Trump stronger. His accomplishments combined with the largest grassroots, data-driven ground game in Party history puts the President and Republicans in prime position for victory on November 3rd.”
“President Trump’s campaign and the RNC are working hand-in-hand to re-elect the President and help Republican candidates up and down the ballot,” said Trump Campaign Manager Brad Parscale. “The President’s record of accomplishment has inspired unprecedented grassroots support which will translate to his own re-election and resounding victories for Republicans from coast to coast.”
Q4 Fundraising Fast Facts:
Receipts for RNC and Trump Campaign combined: $154 million
- RNC: $72 million
- Over $85 million more than the Obama re-election efforts for Q4
Receipts for RNC and Trump Campaign combined year-to-date: $464 million
- RNC: $241 million
- Over $200 million more than the Obama re-election efforts YTD
Total Cash on Hand for RNC and Trump Campaign combined: $195 million
- RNC: $72 million
- Over double and almost $100 million more than what the Obama re-election efforts had at the same point in 2011
- The RNC’s field program and data operation are the largest in Party history, with close to 400 staff across our 18 target states.
- While the RNC continues to invest in growing our program (nearly $200M in 2019), our cash on hand keeps increasing—we have $40 million more cash on hand than we have ever had at this point in a presidential cycle—and we continue to raise more than we spend month after month.
- Combined efforts include 600,000 new digital and direct mail donors added to the movement since the impeachment charade began.