HELP? your help s needed, please do whatever you can.
Attention Delaware Patriots!
Now you can use the power of unadulterated education to abolish right vs. left politics and restore freedom and security in Delaware, WITHOUT going to an expensive law school.
(This works even if you HATE politics and have little time to dedicate to learning!)
Did you know that in April 2020, 74,700 Delawareans became unemployed or lost work (according to delawarebusinesstimes.com
) sending our unemployment rate to 14.3% due to unconstitutional executive orders?
Here is the problem you face: as a society, we have become so apathetic about education on civics, government, and history, that now of people ages 18-29, 55 percent considered socialism favorably compared to other age groups, according to a 2016 Gallup poll. The result?
• Statues of Caesar Rodney and Police Memorials are now being torn down, vandalized and history is being erased.
• Property and peace are being destroyed in Wilmington and Dover, and the threat may soon disperse to other parts of the state.
• The essential right to work and provide for your family is at the mercy of Governor Carney.
• Our Beaches and Boardwalk restrictions are sending our visitors to nearby Ocean City Maryland.
If they succeed at erasing our history and destroying our economy, this means your children and grandchildren will most certainly NOT inherit the same freedom and security you grew up with, freedom will die with you.
Luckily, we have a solution, and you can be a part of it. Let me introduce you to our initiative to create a course for the Delaware Constitution with Institute on the Constitution.
We are raising funds for IOTC to create:
• 12 video lessons on the Delaware Constitution. After viewing, you will know the MN Constitution better than most in the Delaware house and senate, which means you be able to recognize unconstitutional bills and laws that are introduced BEFORE they become a problem (i.e. emergency powers).
• Each lesson will take less time than an episode of Breaking Bad (approx. 20 min.), which means you will still have plenty of time to have social-distancing protest parties, go camping in your backyard… you know, live life “normally.”
• Lessons are appropriate for children, which means you will spend time as a family learning and planning how you will make a difference in your community together.
• A student manual that includes lesson notes, reviews, and quizzes that break down content in a way that is so easy to understand, even Antifa could comprehend it.
• An instructor/host manual that includes step-by-step instruction on how you can teach the course, which means you will be equipped to help your friends, neighbors, church, and community understand Delaware laws, securing the future for your children and subsequent generations of Delawareans by passing down timeless knowledge.
• Access to an online community, including support from certified instructors will be available, which means no question will go unanswered and you will never be studying or teaching alone!
Why Institute on the Constitution (IOTC)?
IOTC is on a mission to restore the Constitutional Republic through grassroots education. They were co-founded in 2004 by Attorney Michael Peroutka, and have since provided courses on the U.S. Constitution, the Truth of America’s Founding, the Sheriff and the Citizen, the Duty of the Jury, and the Maryland State Constitution. Now they are on a mission to complete courses on all other 49 state constitutions. All IOTC courses are created using only primary source documents, the principle approach method of education, and are all taught from our founders “American View” of law and government as stated in the Declaration of Independence (summarized):
• There is a God
• Our rights come from Him
• The purpose of Government is to secure our God-given rights
Unlike other institutions that offer government courses, IOTC courses offer community support, perks, and rewards as you study. Not only that, they don’t leave you with knowledge without knowing what to do with it. IOTC courses materials help equip students put knowledge into action with the gifts God has given them; from using courses to teach their children, to hosting classes in a local community center, to running for public office, there are countless examples of how IOTC has helped students make an impact in their communities. IOTC is endorsed by historian David Barton, Representative Ron Paul, Scientist Ken Ham, Larry Pratt form Gunowners of America, among others.
What is the cost?
The total cost of this project is $10,000. This a modest amount considering the time and the team needed (speakers, video editors, professors, state history scholars, word processors, etc.) needed to create all the pieces listed above. Course creation will be guaranteed once you help us reach our goal of $10,000. Money raised is held in a special account for the Delaware Constitution Course project specifically. Any money raised over $10,000 will be used to promote the Delaware Constitution Course.
Click to donate now and share this project with fellow Delawareans! In summary, this course will include:
• 12 video lessons available digitally and via DVD
• Student Manual available digitally and spiral-bound hardcopy
• Host/Teachers manual available digitally and hardcopy
• One-on-one support from certified instructors via
P.S. Bonus: If desired, your name will appear in the back of the student manual as a contributor for future generations to see! Donate today!