Submitted January 4, 2021
“Those citizens who appreciate law enforcement and are disheartened by the negative attention being given to law enforcement are encouraged to take time on National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day Saturday, January 9th to show their support for our local law enforcement officers. Neighbors, we can show our support in several ways:
- Send a card of support and thanks to your local police organization.
- Organize an event or a rally in support of your law enforcement officers.
- Show your support with a blue light in your window or a blue ribbon on the mailbox.
- Share this information with others or on your organization’s web page or social media pages.
- Stop by your local Police Department and drop off some baked goods and tell them personally that you appreciate them.
Most important, if you see a police officer,
thank a police officer.”
Submitted by Paul Bolton 301-774-5084 email@example.com
935 Lake View Dr. Bethany Beach, DE 19930